ICOIN 2012 will take place in Bali, Indonesia. The conference is organized by KIISE, Korea. The ICOIN 2012 conference looks for significant contributions to the computer communications, wireless networks and converged networks in the theoretical and practical aspects. Original papers are to be presented in the areas of wired/wireless network architecture, communications protocol, future internet, u-infrastructure and network convergence.
Bali is an Indonesian island located in the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. With a population recorded as 3,891,000 in the 2010 Census, the island is home to most of Indonesia's small Hindu minority. In the 2000 census about 92.29% of Bali's population adhered to Balinese Hinduism while most of the remainder follow Islam. It is also the largest tourist destination in the country and is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music. Bali, a tourist haven for decades, has seen a further surge in tourist numbers in recent years.
In ICOIN 2012, the topics of technical sessions, poster sessions, tutorials and keynotes include:
1. All accepted paper registration should be made by Dec. 20, 2011. Manuscripts received after this date will NOT be published in the proceedings of this conference.
2. All accepted papers must be registered in General Registration. If multiple papers are accepted, each paper SHOULD be registered at General Registration fee.
3. The General registration fee includes technical proceedings, admissions to tutorial sessions and technical sessions, banquet, three lunches and coffee breaks.
4. The Student Registration fee includes the same as the General registration except that the banquet is NOT included.
5. On-site registration accepts cash only.
For online payment with card
To pay your registration fee with your card, you should use 3D Secure service.
(We are sorry for this inconvenience, however all Korean On-line registration system has this limitation for security..)
What you need to do is like the following :
(1) Please, check if the card company supports 3D Secure service.
In case that 3D secure service cannot be activated, please inform us of your trouble via email at email@example.com. You will receive an official email from ICOIN 2012. Please present a copy of this email when you register on-site in order to secure your registration fee at early-registration rate.
For Bank Transfer
Bank Name: Woori Bank (Korea)
SWIFT CODE: HVBKKRSEXXX (note: IBAN CODE is used only in Europe, not used in Korea)
Bank Address: 1585, Sangam-dong, mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
Account No.: 1005-401-667098
Recipient Name: Korea Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers (KIISE)
Recipient Address: Murijae B/D 401, Bangbae-3 Dong, Socho-Gu, Seoul 137-849, Korea / Tel: +82-1588-2728, Fax: +82-2-521-1352
Go to ICOIN2012 Online Registration Site