November 30, 2007 December 7, 2007
- Papers must be written in English
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, 10-point font in the text. Follow the instructions in Word, Latex templates.
- The documents should be formatted for the standard A4-size paper.
- The maximum paper length is 5 printed pages (10-point font) including figures.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
- Scanned Copyright Form (PDF format, Word format) should be uploaded in EDAS with the Final Manuscript. Author's sign and Date should be written in hand.
Paper submission should be made through the electronic submission system of the conference, EDAS.
Any queries with respect to the paper submission process should be submitted to: email@example.com. Since 2005, IEEE had implemented that all papers listed in IEEE eXplore must be IEEE eXplore