ICOIN 2013 will take place in Bangkok, Thailand. The conference is organized by KIISE, Korea. The ICOIN 2013 conference looks for significant contributions to the computer communications, wireless networks and converged networks in the theoretical and practical aspects. Original papers are to be presented in the areas of wired/wireless network architecture, communications protocol, future internet, u-infrastructure and network convergence.
In ICOIN 2013, the topics of technical sessions, poster sessions, tutorials and keynotes include:
1. All accepted paper registration should be made by Dec. 10, 2012. Manuscripts received after this date will NOT be published in the proceedings of this conference.
2. All accepted papers must be registered in General registration. If multiple papers are accepted, each paper SHOULD be registered at General registration fee.
3. The General registration fee includes technical proceedings, admissions to tutorial sessions and technical sessions, banquet, three lunches and coffee breaks.
4. The Student registration fee includes the same as the General registration except that the banquet is NOT included.
5. The Listener registration is restricted to non-authors of any paper. It includes the certification of attendance, a proceeding CD, admissions to tutorial and technical sessions.
6. On-site registration accepts cash only.
For online payment with card
To pay your registration fee with your card, you should use 3D Secure service.
(We are sorry for this inconvenience, however all Korean On-line registration system has this limitation for security..)
What you need to do is like the following :
(1) Please, check if the card company supports 3D Secure service.
In case that 3D secure service cannot be activated, please inform us of your trouble via email at email@example.com. You will receive an official email from ICOIN 2013. Please present a copy of this email when you register on-site in order to secure your registration fee at early-registration rate.
For Bank Transfer
Bank Name: Woori Bank (Korea)
SWIFT CODE: HVBKKRSEXXX (note: IBAN CODE is used only in Europe, not used in Korea)
Bank Address: 1585, Sangam-dong, mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea
Account No.: 1005-401-667098
Recipient Name: Korea Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers (KIISE)
Recipient Address: Murijae B/D 401, Bangbae-3 Dong, Socho-Gu, Seoul 137-849, Korea / Tel: +82-1588-2728, Fax: +82-2-521-1352
Go to ICOIN2013 Online Registration Site